1295Born in 1963, Kolkata, India.
- Post- graduate diploma in printmaking from M.S. University of Baroda in 1995.
- Graduated in painting from Government College of Art & Crafts, Kolkata in 1989.
- “Open Ended”, AICON Gallery, Palo Alto, California, 2007
- Art World, Chennai, 2005
- Gallery Katayun, Kolkata, 1997 & 2006
- Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai, 1996 & 1999
- Crimson Art Gallery, Bangalore, 1998
- Gallery Leela, Mumbai, 1994 & 1997
- Two-man show at Jehangir Art Gallery and Gallery Leela.
- Participated in several group shows including the annual show of AIFACS
- New Delhi, Birla Academy of Art & Culture, Kolkata, Bombay Art Society, Mumbai.
- “Young Baroda”, at Art Today, New Delhi. Miniature format show at Sans Tache, Mumbai.
- “Perceptual Reflections”, at Ravindra Bhavan, New Delhi.
- “Self Portraits” and
- “Art of Bengal” by RPG Enterprises at National Gallery of Modern Art, Mumbai.
- Banyan City”, at Nazar Art Gallery, Baroda.
- “Looking Back Looking Forward”, at Sarjan Art Gallery, Baroda.
- “Voices against violence”, at Faculty of Fine Arts, Baroda.
- “A New Mediatic Realism”, at ABS Gallery, Baroda.
- “Are we like this only”, at Vadhera Art Gallery, New Delhi.
- “Bridges, exploring new paradigm”, at Art Alive, New Delhi.
- “Body Language”, at Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- “Confluence 2006”, at Gallery Arts India, New York.
- “Diverse Idioms”, at Hongkong.
- “Whispering Palette” at Red Earth Gallery,Baroda
- “Flow, Freeze, Focus”at Gallery Kolkata,
- ”Gaze within Gaze without” at Gandhara art gallery,
- International Print Biennale at Bhopal,
- National exhibition of Art, at Bangalore, Lucknow.
- Art camps at Kolkata and Jamshedpur by Tata Steel.
- All India print making camp at Baroda organized by West Zone Cultural
- Center, Rashtriya Lalit Kala Kendra, Lucknow.
- Painting workshop by Arts Trust at Madh Island, Mumbai, at Baroda by
- Uttarayan of ABS Gallery, at Pondicherry, Kolkata, and Chennai by Art
- World, at New York by Gallery Arts India.
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grant, Canada, 1996 & 2005
- Bendre–Hussein scholarship, 1996-97
- Junior research fellowship from Ministry of human resource development,
- Govt. of India, 1995-97
- Bombay Art Society, 1994
- AIFACS New Delhi, 1990 &1995
National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi, several corporate houses and
private collectors in India and abroad.