1. M.F.A. in Painting & Art History , Kala Bhavana, Bharati University, 2008.
2. M.Sc. in Physics, Visva Bharati University, 2004.
3. B.Sc. in Physics, Visva Bharati University, 2002.
Exhibitions & Art Camps, Participated (Chronologically):
- Group Exhibition in Birla Academy of Art & Culture, Kolkata, 2000.
- International Art Camp organized by Kokrajhar Art & Music College, Assam, 2004.
- Group Exhibition in Kokrajhar Art & Music College, Assam, 2004.
- Group Exhibition in Rity Academy, Shillong, Meghalaya, 2006.
- International Art Camp organized by Rity Academy, Cherapunji, Meghalaya, 2006.
- 3rd National Junior Artist Exhibition organized by Srimanta Sankaradeva Kalakhetra, Gwahati, Assam, 2006.
- Group Exhibition “Humanities” organized by Sudeep Ghosal, Birla Academy of Art & Culture, Kolkata, 2007.
- Group Exhibition sponsored by Ganges Art Gallery, Kolkata, 2007.
- “Gen Next II” show sponsored by Aakriti Art Gallery, Kolkata, 2007.
- Annual Exhibition, Samokal Art Gallery, Kolkata, 2008.
- Group Exhibition, Gallery Upstairs, Kolkata, 2008.
- Awarded as young promising poet by Delhi Poetry Society of India, 1997.
- Awarded certificate as an artist by Bodoland Territorial Council Assam, 2004.
- Merit Scholarship by Visva Bharati University, 2007-2008.
Works in Collections:
- Swapna Mathaias, New York. USA, 2003.
- Kokrajhar Art & Music College, Assam, 2004.
- Rity Academy, Shillong, Meghalaya, 2006.
- Stan & Marion Freedman-Gurspan,11 Wellman Street #3, Brookline, MA 02446, USA,2007.
- Sudeep Ghosal, 1/1 Rani Harshamukhi Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India, 2007.
- Abhishek Modi, Kolkata, 2008.
- Three solo books of Bengali poems are published.
- Several Bengali & English poems in different popular magazines are published.
- Thailand (to attend an international art camp)